FREE SHIPPING over $99
Manitobah provides no charge shipping to most areas of Canada for orders over $99. Some exceptions apply. For orders under $99, standard shipping is a flat fee of $10. Some areas of Canada do not qualify for our no charge shipping service, you will be notified upon order placement if you do not qualify.
All orders are processed in 1-2 business days and will arrive within 3-5 business days of being shipped. In some circumstances due to increased traffic, and especially during the busy holiday season, orders can take up to 5 business days to be processed. An email with tracking information will be sent once your order is shipped, or you can Log In to your account to check the status of your order.
Express shipping can be purchased for $50. Express orders will arrive within 1-2 business days of being shipped. PO boxes and remote areas may experience shipping times beyond the 1-2 days even with express shipping.
For shipping to international destinations, including the United States, please visit us at www.manitobah.com.
OUR RETURN POLICY
Didn’t get the perfect fit? We gladly provide FREE exchanges within 30 days of purchase for products in unworn condition.
- Manitobah provides return shipping labels in Canada through our return portal.
- Return shipping is FREE for items purchased at full price. Shipping for exchanges is always FREE.
- A flat rate shipping fee of $10 will be deducted from refunds for items purchased on sale.
- Pre-paid shipping labels can only be sent via email. An email address is required to access our free shipping.
- Returns must be initiated within 30 days of purchase and include original tags and packaging.
- Refunds can only be returned to the original form of payment.
- Indigenous Market and Clearance items are Final Sale and do not qualify for returns.
HOLIDAY RETURN POLICY
- All orders placed between October 1 - December 31 qualify for our Holiday Return Policy.
- Orders placed during this time will have until January 31 to initiate a return.
- We can provide online return options for customers who purchased their item at a Manitobah retail locations only if an email address or phone number was captured at time of purchase, or a purchase receipt is presented at the time of the return.
- Enter your email address or phone number and the order number on your receipt in our return portal to get started.
- If a seasonal store has closed, please contact customer service online at firstname.lastname@example.org for eligible returns. Please note that once a seasonal store has closed, refunds for purchases made by Interac/debit can only be issued in the form of a gift card.
- All Manitobah products are covered by a “Material and Manufacturing Defect Warranty” for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase with the original bill of sale from an authorized dealer.
- To initiate a warranty claim, email email@example.com with photos of the affected area and condition of the item and proof of purchase.