Social Media and Content Coordinator APPLY NOW
Do you have a deep understanding and appreciation for the Indigenous culture, allowing you to speak with authenticity to Indigenous communities? Do you take pride in your eye for design and natural talent in creating THUMB-STOPPING social media content? If so, we want you to join our team!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
You will own the execution of Manitobah’s social media plan and develop exciting content for the brand, including written copy, photos, and video. In this role, you will support the organization’s ongoing brand awareness, social impact, and sales growth goals. You will be a strong contributor of fresh ideas that align with seasonal strategies, providing creative design support, and coordinating the publishing of all online brand messaging.
WHAT WE OFFER
Manitobah offers a comprehensive total compensation package which includes an annual base salary, group benefits, flexible work hours, generous paid time off, 50% discount on our retail products, professional development, and our newest benefit offering called Group Savings Program.
Hybrid remote for those who live in Winnipeg, Manitoba, and fully remote if you live anywhere else. Our head office and flagship store are both located at the Forks in Winnipeg. You must love to travel as frequent travel is required for this role.
Reports to: Marketing Director
Key Relationships: Manitobah Marketing team, Indigenous audiences, Influencers and Affiliate Partners
Direct Reports: None
- Assist in creating newsletter content, monitor its effectiveness, and make improvements accordingly.
- Use Facebook Ads Manager and Google Ads to Publish Ads
- Use Klaviyo to publish and create emails.
- Update brand social presence and profile to match seasonality, trends, and current campaigns.
- Research and report on ways to continue to grow success in social and email channels.
- Keep an organized library of ads assets.
- Manage, track and coordinate influencer samples, and own organization of the sample closet.
- Maintain relationships with influencers and grow our presence amongst influencers and affiliate partners.
- Report to Senior level management on social media and email key performance indicators.
- Participate in team and department brainstorms and conduct market research as required.
- Act as key point person for Marketing decks/presentations and other combined documents: formatting, collecting necessary info, and project/timeline management.
- Assist with budget tracking by being responsible for processing invoices.
- Provide administrative support for all retail, wholesale, media, and sponsorship-related events.
- Support Marketing department in administrative duties such as scheduling team meetings, assembling marketing recaps and maintaining workback schedules.
- Coordinate messengers/courier services and handle all shipping on behalf of the Marketing team.
- Seeking 1 year of experience in marketing, public relations, communications and/or similar field.
- Seeking 1 year of experience in content creation and B2C marketing.
- Has experience with ad creation and image editing, preferably Photoshop or other Adobe tool.
- Has experience with Facebook Business Tools (Ads Manager & Business Manager).
- Has significant experience using a variety of tech tools and can pick up new technology extremely quickly.
- Understanding of content marketing tactics, such as digital advertising and social media marketing.
- Experience using and keen interest in social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Highly skilled in PowerPoint styling; experience with Graphic Design.
- Experience with photography, ability to shoot and capture beautiful photos.
- An understanding and appreciation for Indigenous culture. Must be able to speak to a modern Indigenous audience with confidence and authenticity.
Educational Position Requirements:
- Must have a university degree or college diploma in marketing, public relations, communications, business, or similar field.
Manitobah is dedicated to a greater cultural diversity throughout our business operations and hiring process. Manitobah is committed to hiring Indigenous employees wherever possible. More details available upon request.
2023-05-26|||Hybrid Remote / Winnipeg, MB CAN|||Marketing||||||KW0CI~GyuPPf7QJQ|||FULL_TIME|||CAD|||YEAR|||range||||||40000|||55000|||true|||