Retail Key Holder: Bloomington, MN USA APPLY NOW
This is a Part-time, Fixed-term position from Aug 14, 2023 to Jan 31, 2024
Do you have a deep understanding of the Indigenous Culture, and passionate about leading a sales team in delivering an outstanding shopping experience for Manitobah customers? If so, we want you to join our team!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Under the direction of the Retail Store Manager, Key Holders are responsible for providing an exceptional customer brand experience while maintaining store cleanliness and upholding stockroom standards. The Key Holder is a store opener/closer and a shift leader, providing coaching and direction to other members of the team to help them reach their goals.
WHAT WE OFFER
Manitobah offers a competitive hourly rate, and a generous employee discount on Manitobah products.
You will work at our first ever United States retail store located at Mall of America, Bloomington, MN.
- Reports to: Retail Store Manager
- Key Relationships: Our Customers and Sales Team
- Direct Reports: None
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILTIES
- Responsible for leadership tasks as delegated by the Retail Store Manager.
- Opening and closing of the store.
- Provide individual and team performance feedback and recommendations to the Retail Store Manager.
- Manage the sales floor when the Retail Store Manager is not there.
- Responsible for enforcing company policy, ensures a safe work environment, free of harassment or unlawful discrimination.
- Support onboarding and continued training of sales associates.
- Consistently offer Fireside Community e-mail sign up to all customers.
- Assist Retail Store Manager with execution of special events.
- Greet customers and engage using sales model.
- Be actively present on the sales floor at all times.
- Share brand story and answer questions about company mission and values.
- Recommend merchandise and assist customers with trying products.
- Suggest additional products to drive sales towards store goals.
- Demonstrate a high level of product knowledge, communicate key features and brand values.
- Comprehensive understanding, adherence and execution of policies and procedures.
- Uphold company standards to the highest degree.
- Process sales through point-of-sale sale system, handle cash and balance floats.
- Inform customers of store promotions and ensure each customer is aware of the return and warranty policies.
- Maintain store cleanliness standards, visual merchandising standards.
- Unpack and file inventory replenishments. Uphold stock room standards.
- Assist customers with exchanges and/or returns.
- Correctly identify damaged and sample products and communicate issues with management.
- Maintain communication of product feedback with store management.
- Work alongside fellow Retail Ambassadors and Keyholders on the sales floor.
- Work under the direction of the Store Manager and carry out delegated duties.
- Minimum one (1) year experience as a retail sales associate preferred.
- Minimum one (1) year experience in a key holder or store management role.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including holidays, days, evenings, and weekends.
- Computer and technology proficient.
- Outstanding communication and relationship building skills.
- Self-motivated and driven with a focus for excellent customer service.
- Positive attitude, punctuality, and solid work ethic.
- Knowledge of Indigenous peoples is considered an asset.
- Ability to function effectively as a team member.
Educational Position Requirements:
- Completion of high school.
Manitobah is dedicated to a greater cultural diversity throughout our business operations and hiring process. Manitobah is committed to hiring Indigenous employees wherever possible. More details available upon request.|||Bloomington, MN USA|||Retail||||||LVwYPaCO46iImbJz|||TEMPORARY|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false|||