Retail Ambassador: Edmonton, AB CAN APPLY NOW
This is a Part-time, Fixed-term position from Oct 3, 2023 to Jan 31, 2024
Do you have a deep understanding of Indigenous Culture, and passionate about leading a sales team in delivering an outstanding shopping experience for Manitobah customers? If so, we want you to join our team!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Under the direction of the Retail Store Manager as well as Key Holders, Ambassadors are responsible for providing an exceptional customer brand experience while maintaining store cleanliness and upholding stock room standards. In this role, you will work in collaboration with the Store Manager to oversee daily store operations, providing exceptional customer service, optimizing inventory management, implementing effective merchandising strategies, and ensuring a safe and inviting shopping environment.
WHAT WE OFFER
Manitobah offers a competitive hourly rate, and a generous employee discount on Manitobah products.
You will work at our Kingsway Mall store located in Edmonton, Alberta.
- Reports to: Retail Store Manager
- Key Relationships: Our Customers and Sales Team
- Direct Reports: None
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILTIES
- Greet customers and engage using sales model and be actively present on the sales floor at all times.
- Share brand story and answer questions about company mission and values.
- Recommend merchandise and assist customers with trying products.
- Suggest additional products to drive sales towards store goals.
- Demonstrate a high level of product knowledge, communicate key features and brand values.
- Comprehensive understanding, adherence and execution of policies and procedures.
- Uphold company standards to the highest degree.
- Process sales through point-of-sale sale system, handle cash and balance floats.
- Inform customers of store promotions and ensure each customer is aware of the return and warranty policies.
- Maintain store cleanliness standards, visual merchandising standards.
- Unpack and file inventory replenishments. Uphold stock room standards.
- Assist customers with exchanges and/or returns.
- Maintain communication of product feedback with store management.
- Work alongside fellow Retail Ambassadors and Keyholders on the sales floor.
- Work under the direction of the Store Manager and carry out delegated duties.
- Minimum one (1) year experience as a retail sales associate preferred.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including holidays, days, evenings, and weekends.
- Computer and technology proficient.
- Outstanding communication and relationship building skills.
- Self-motivated and driven with a focus for excellent customer service.
- Positive attitude, punctuality, and solid work ethic.
- Knowledge of Indigenous peoples is considered an asset.
- Ability to function effectively as a team member.
Educational Position Requirements:
- Completion of high school.
Manitobah is dedicated to a greater cultural diversity throughout our business operations and hiring process. Manitobah is committed to hiring Indigenous employees wherever possible. More details available upon request.|||Edmonton, AB CAN|||Retail||||||0zE9VLRKh7A~0RJA|||TEMPORARY|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false|||